SIGNS THAT A CHILD NEEDS PROFESSIONAL ASSISTANCE
- A change of behavior that continues for an extended period of time, such as withdrawal,isolation, or the opposite, outbursts or fighting on a continious basis.
- Clinging for a long period of time or regression to an earlier stage that continues for more than several months.
- Any thoughts about suicide
- Difficulty with peers and friends
- Difficulty at school that persists
- Pretending that nothing has happened, that there has not been a death